Purple Prose + Review

Thankful Tuesday Link-Up (12/6/11)

I'm going to admit something... I've been a day off all week. Even though I do meeting board at school every day and KNOW that it is Tuesday, I've thought it was Wednesday since I've been home for some reason. I was sitting here and finally thought "OH! LINK-UP!! LINK-UP!!!" Sorry about that (whoops). Got too many rods in the fire as it were...
BUT despite my memory lapse, I do want to take time to write out my weekly 'Thankful' list.
This week, I am thankful for...
*Christmas presents that come early
*happy kids
*notebooks
*heat on cold, winter nightss
*text messaging
*my trusty red, editing pen (may it rest in peace someone in the chair where it fell... )
*Christmas excitement
*Prayers
*Cute preschool crafts
*that God loved us so much, He gave us Jesus.
*all of the inspirational blogs/websites I love to visit
Now, it's your turn. If you have a blog post about being 'thankful' please link below.
Much Love, Kelly 


book, HAPPY, Inspiration, love, and more:

Thankful Tuesday Link-Up (12/6/11) + Review