Purple Prose + Review

Exciting News... well, *I* think it's exciting!!

Ok, I'm excited (obviously), and I wanted to share. A few weeks ago, I had my first story published :) Today, I had my second!!! Neither is paying-- but I don't care. It's nice just to have people like something you've written lol.

The first one is a 'twitterfic' called: "Happy Birthday!!! (Not to me) and it's found here: http://www.onefortyfiction.com/archives/happy-birthday-not-to-me

The second is a "100 word story" called: "Destination Unknown" and it's found here: http://www.100wordstory.org/1488/destination-unknown/

I have a few submissions (to magazines and websites) out and am working on the 3rd draft of the book. I'm still at that giddy stage where you think "That's my name!!" (I know.. when it comes to this, I'm kinda like my 19 month old lol).

I want to trust the Lord in this and go where ever He wants it to go.

Proverbs 3:5~ Trust in the Lord with all your heart; do not depend on your own understanding
I'd like to thank God for these two stories-- and for the ones that aren't published... yet. I know I couldn't do anything without Him.
Much Love, Kelly 

book, fiction, HAPPY, love, love story, and more:

Exciting News... well, *I* think it's exciting!! + Review