Purple Prose + Review

D--Daughters

Today is letter D in the a-z challenge...

D is for daughters.

(My daughters and their awesome Daddy last year before my nephew's wedding.. they are a bit bigger now... especially the baby!)

I'm kind of an expert on daughters (well if one can be an expert... I still haven't figured them out completely). My little girls are 6, 5, and 20 months. The 20 month old had shots yesterday and is up in my lap today (so if you see typos you know why)
Anyway, what makes a daughter special? I dare say it is the same things that make a son special: the fact that they are a gift from God.
My girls have me wrapped around their finger (even if they do think I say no too often). When they get in trouble, I picture my pregnancy test with them and how happy I was (anyone else have that trouble? lol... I'm just a sap.)
What do I want for my daughters?
*For them to follow their dreams
*For them to marry men who love, respect, realize how special they are.
*For them to know God and work (in some way) for him
*For me to live to a ripe old age so I can see the important events in their lives
*For them to be happy with little pain (wishful thinking maybe, but I'm a Mommy---)
If you are a woman, you are some one's daughter: even if your parents are gone or you never knew,m them, you are still a daughter of God. Like any parent, He loves and wants whats best for you. Don't forget how much he loves you.

What do you want for your kids as they grow-up, or now that they have? Have you accepted that you are a daughter of God?
Much Love,
Kelly
Linked with: a-to-z challenge, Winsome Wednesday, Women Living Well Wednesday

BTW, I found a blog post on commenting that said things much better than I ever could have: http://7daystime.com/2012/04/04/some-comments-on-commenting/ 

best, dream, HAPPY, love, and more:

D--Daughters + Review