Purple Prose + the Purple

Me... from A to Z
Words on Paper

Today is my first day participating in the MAYbe blog challenge (if you remember, I just finished the April blog challenge and the Bible in 90 day challenge-- I'm big on challenges... )

Every day, we are supposed to write on a certain topic. Today's topic is: May I tell you something about myself?

Well, I'm doing the 'easy' thing and doing Kelly-- A to Z...

A is for Author (so do you actually have to have a book published to be called an 'author'?)

B is for birthday (2/15)

C is for Color, favorite (purple)

D is for dancing (because it's what my oldest daughter is doing right now... )

E is for enter (I love to enter writing contest and submit stories)

F is for fanfics (yep, I used to write them... )

G is for Google, Dr. (because I have ever ailment ever invented when I use that certain 'physician')

H is for headache (when someone taps something repeatedly, it gives me a headache).

I is for interesting. (which I'm sure... someone... somewhere... thinks I am... maybe... )

J is for juggling (Mamas... and Daddys you know what I'm talking about.)

K is for Kelly (my name).

L is for lavender (a smell that makes me sneeze).

M is for marriage (I've been married for almost 9 years... to the same feller)

N is for "No." (Because I have an almost 2 year old).

O is for October (my favorite month. I've always wanted a baby born in October-- alas I got pregnant in October-- twice.)

P is for printer (because it was broke and I was all upset because I couldn't print my book-- turns out it had a Chex Mix stuck in it.)

Q is for Quiet (because that's what it will be when my kids go to bed)

R is for read (because it's something I want to do more of this summer).

S is for special education (because I'm a special education preschool teacher).

T is for three (because I have three kids)

U is for unique (because I'm trying to break into Christian Young Adult novels-- one of the most unique ie small genres there is).

V is for victory (because of Jesus)

W is for write (have I mentioned I like to write?)

X is for X-ray (because I've never had one.. unless you count ultrasounds).

Y is for yellow (a color I don't like to wear).

Z is for Zelda (because she zoomed off to Mars-- It's a song we sing at school).

So... that's it.. me from A to Z. Next Tuesday, I'll have more about me.

Wednesday's topic is: May I ask something about you?...

So start thinking... ;)

Much Love,

book, contest, favorite, love, Novel, Review, and more:

Me... from A to Z + the Purple