Purple Prose + TIME

Premios Dardos Award

Thanks Suzette Saxton for your great comments in the past and for the Premium Dardos Award! Suzette is also a contributing member of the Query Tracker blog.

As a writer, I read tons of writer’s blogs, hence why I don’t actually write about writing. They say it better than I do. Though in the near future, I will be including the occasional post about writing fiction (with tons of great links). And as with the photography posts, they will be geared specifically for my teen readers.

So here are my five choices for the award:

Teens Writing for Teens
Bits of Beautiful by Amy Sonnichen
Lisa and Laura Write
Evolution of My Neurosis and Other Writerly Things by Abby Annis
Step 1: Write, Edit, and Revise by Katie Salidas

So winners, here’s what you need to do:
1. Accept and post the award on your blog.
2. Link to the person from whom you received it.
3. Pass the award to 5 other blogs that are worthy of this acknowledgment.
4. Let them know they've been chosen for this award.

award, fiction, LIFE, and more:

Premios Dardos Award + TIME