Purple Prose + Review

A Good Ole Fashioned Ramble...

I have a lot of random things going through my mind at the moment. I really wanted to do a 'On your heart' Tuesday linkup with www.shandaoakleyinspires.com because I haven't in a while-- and I love her blog so much.

Truth is, I'm not exactly sure what is on my heart.

I have a lot of things really-- but they are all jumbled. Lots of things I want to do-- but I'm not sure if they will ever happen OR if I'm even meant to do them.

It's kinda like having no direction.

Do you ever feel that way? Like you want to do something, but you aren't sure-- and then you lose your focus?

I've mentioned before that I'm a planner. I like having an end goal. I like working toward something. I like to have a timeline and small goals to meet. That's easy when it comes to school-- but life (and especially God) doesn't work like that. Plans get made and unmade. Goals change. Life throws curve balls and then you get to doubting or wondering and sometimes you don't even know what you original end game was.

Part of me thinks that I should just focus on raising my girls. They are only small once and my oldest is 6 (she sure won't be small long). Sometimes I think I should just post on this blog occasionally (of course I'm obligated to post at www.encourage365.com daily because it's a daily blog lol).

Then another part thinks that I really want my girls to see their Mama working for God. That they grow up at church functions and with a mama with some sort of a ministry. I don't ever want them to feel like a burden in anyway.

And part of me thinks that maybe I'm not ready to do anything but study the Bible (which isn't a bad thing... but maybe I need to study more before I can help others). That it's not my time to make any kind of true impact (but my time will come later). Patience isn't exactly my strong suit.

This is one of those times when I'd love for someone to just come up and tell me what to do lol. I'm still waiting for that "Life instruction manual for Kelly" Book to come in the mail... right next to the "Parenting Handbook". That would be awesome! lol

Is there a point to this? Probably not. Except to say that my heart is kinda going in different directions. But I'm kinda leaning toward the study when the kids are small-- do more work for God when they are older... when *I* am older and wiser. When *I* know more about God and the Bible.

But then again-- I don't know lol.

I DO know that if an opportunity comes up, then it comes up from God. I know that He won't steer me wrong and I know it's not Him pulling my heart all over the place. It's me trying to make my own plans.

Never good, that is lol

Thanks for reading my ramble. If you have an answer for me, please let me know (hey, it's worth a shot ;) )

Much Love, Kelly

Linked with: On Your Heart Tuesday @ Shanda Oakley Inspires

book, love, and more:

A Good Ole Fashioned Ramble... + Review