Purple Prose + Review

Thankful Tuesday~ 10/18/11

Thankful Tuesday
Is it me or do the weeks seem to go quickly? It seems like only yesterday I was doing last week's 'Thankful Tuesday' post.
This week, as normal, I'm thankful for so much. There are way too many to list, but I'm going to name a few of them.
*I am thankful for oreo ice cream.
*I am thankful for cool, fall evenings.
*I am thankful for a husband that cooks (huzzah!)
*I am thankful for a mother who is actually doing this Bible study (thanks to my sister who gave it to her :) )
*I am thankful for my babies.
*I am thankful when my kids remember to pray at mealtimes (because I forget sometimes).
*I am thankful for the fall sky.
*I am thankful for blogs (because I love to read them!)
*I am thankful for baby wipes.
*I am thankful for fine motor skills.
*I am thankful for an awesome day Sunday.
*I am thankful for more opportunities to guest post.
*I am thankful for people who go on mission trips to spread God's word throughout the world.
*I am thankful for books.
*I am thankful notebooks.
*I am thankful for Ziplock containers.
*I am thankful for love.

The weekly link up will open at 9 pm tonight. If you don't have a blog, you can list what you are thankful in the comments section. :)

book, love, and more:

Thankful Tuesday~ 10/18/11 + Review