Purple Prose + Review

B90 Check-in~ Week 3

Hello, Fellow B90 Readers :)
How is it going?
This is the point in our journey (to steal a phrase from 'The Bachelor') that your commitment is tested.
You get tired...
You've read the same thing over... and over.. and over...
Deuteronomy is basically a summary of Leviticus and Numbers...
You don't know if you can go on.
Well...
YOU CAN! :)
Don't give up. You can do this and it is SO worth it when you are finished. You have no idea how much you learn/remember when you take the time to read the Bible in 90 days.
I'm praying for all of you!
The biggest thing I learned this week is how many of the 10 Commandments I actually do break (not meaning too).
There are 613 laws in the Old Testament and the Israelites were supposed to follow them all--
I'm SO glad we have Jesus now so we don't have to do that!
I'd have been up a creek :(
What about you? Anything interesting you'd care to share?
Please remember to check-in this week in the comments section. This isn't for me. It's not like I have a spreadsheet with all of you on it. It's for YOU. For you to be accountable and for you to want to keep going :)
If, for some reason, you can't check in in comments, you can also do it on the facebook group page.
Here's to a great week 3!
Much Love, ~Kelly 

book, love, and more:

B90 Check-in~ Week 3 + Review