Purple Prose + TIME

Results of Quest #4

I can't believe this week is already over with! And I can't believe we are already on Quest #5! That means I've been off of school 5 weeks! Wow, SURE doesn't seem like! At. All!

Anyway, enough of that...

This week, we conqured Bathroom Bedlam.(HUZZAH!)

I don't have a lot of pictures this week because... well.. it's a bathroom lol

I will say that I got a bit of a head start because we have been working on one of our bathrooms for a few weeks. It's 'almost' finished. Needs some more decorating (better get the hubs on that lol).

So, here is the before:

Photobucket

It's not horrible. Some baby bouncy chairs that I'm going to sell in a yard sale (I'm going to miss those). Not terrible.

Here is the after:

Photobucket

At least you can see the difference. lol

I also did the other bathroom... and I took pictures... but then I started looking at the pictures... and there is 'something' in the pictures that I don't really want you seeing (get your mind out of the gutter... it's not *that* or *those* or whatever 'dirty, married' thing your mind went to... ), but its still not something people should see. We don't know each other well enough yet...

SOOOOOOO there won't be a picture for that bathroom. I can feel your disappointment.

Anyway,

So, there you have it! The bathroom dragon has been dealt with!

I'm going to post Quest #5 in a separate post...

Much Love, Enjoy your new clean bathroom!!!

Kelly

FUN, love, and more:

Results of Quest #4 + TIME